Published: 02 July 2020
From 4 July 2020, the Parish Council has re-opened its two playgrounds at Mill Road and Monk's Hill for residents to use, following advice issued by the government.
To protect the health of everyone, the following advice has been issued. Although the risk of catching coronavirus is lower when outdoors, the virus can remain active on surfaces.
- Please ensure that social distancing of two meter spacing is maintained during use of the play and exercise equipment.
- If you have any symptoms related to coronavirus, such as a persistent cough or high temperature, please return home and follow government guidance. www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Make sure you use hand sanitiser before and after using the play and exercise equipment.
- If the park is busy and you can't stay safe and keep a space, it might be worth returning at a quieter time.
- Consider playing other games you can play in the park, such as football or throwing a Frisbee, that do not involve touching fixed play equipment.
- Have consideration for others. If there's a queue, please limit your time on the equipment so that everyone can have a go.
- If you have food and drink, please take it to a quiet area of the park and make sure that you clean your hands before eating.
- Please remember to place any rubbish in a bin, or even better, take it home to recycle!